Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Are you ready for Christmas?

No, this isn't a Christmas tree although it is shaped like one. All I need to add are lights.  Actually it is a display of all the purses I have been making. They are hung on what used to be a tie display rack from a store that went out of business. I purchased it from our church garage sale, my son-in-law positioned the racks so each purse can be displayed, and now you see the result. 

My plan is to show a purse close up and personal.  Like the one below for all you Royals Fans.  It is 12-1/2" x 10-1/2" excluding the handle.  It has a snap closure and two inside pockets.  This one is $25 but its sister, which is 11-1/2" x 10" is $20.  Although these are not made from tee shirts, they are completely washable. 
            Go Royals!




No comments:

Post a Comment