Sunday, October 11, 2015

Gimme a Break!

I thought I would take a break from football and baseball to highlight bags that are made from tees promoting our local school.  The first two are the same bag, front and back, using a tee I purchased when my grandson was in the Smithville High School Marching Band.  

The last two photos are of separate tees, from my daughter's collection when she taught there.  These bags have a braided handle where the first one is a straight strap.  

Again, they are perfect for gym or lunch bags, because they are completely washable.  All are lined with coordinating fabric and have at least one pocket.  

I hope this might give you an idea of making use of some tees you might have collected over the years, whether it is school, or an event or a sports team.  I know I was surprised at how many I have accumulated over the years.  You know the old adage, "My mom and day went to WHEREVER and all I got was this tee shirt!" 

I am ready to help you clean out your closet and re purpose those tee shirts!   $20.00  Email me....
I can't leave without wishing the Royals luck...but when I decided to do this it wasn't looking too good for them.  



No comments:

Post a Comment